Wood Shavings have been specially designed for horses, flowers and poultry, chicks and other birds.
• Spruce and Pine softwood as raw1 material
• Moisture content 12-18%. Avg. 15%.
• Bulk density 185 Kg/m³
• Dust free, No bacteria
• Greatly reduces the risk of accidental rolling
• Will not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers
• Improved thermal properties, warm & comfortable
• Easy to use, a bedding suitable for use in most spreading equipment
How to use wood shavings
When first laying “G2BE Energy Europe” Sp. z o.o. wood shavings in your free-range unit the floor should be clean and dry. The bed needs to be maintained to a depth of 20 mm to 50 mm. Too shallow and the bedding will turn sticky.
Wood shavings are available in following packaging:
• Bale weight: +/-25 kg
• 1 pallet weight = 15 bales (+/- 375 kg)
• 1 pallet size: 1,20 m x 0,8 m x 2,35 m
• Semi-trailer can mount 33 pallets, 495 bales in total 12,375 tons
There are no reviews yet.